Monday, February 6

Back from school-free week!!

6th February 2006 - TOMORROW IS SAB'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Anywayz, today felt weird for me...




First period was BM but I didn't get scolding bcoz.....






tah-dah! I came early!!






I mean, sure only one minute early but better than coming late, right?




Anywayz, I was so proud & when I passed Ashleigh's & Philip's place, they were all saying, "Wow, so early, ah?"
At least they noticed.....

Finally, us standard six have gotten our News Straits Time after paying it since like 3 weeks before?
We did the Didik & after that we had to read Penulisan about P. Ramlee.

God, why did I put up my hand??
I read & I so did not score any good sides with Cik Siti.

Then, was Maths.
We got a pop quiz & had our exercise books back to do our corrections.




Break : I was all goofy with Manveen. Being my natural self. I wish I had the power to do that in front of Philip... But I had to go up early bcoz I called my mom bcoz I left Sabrina's science log book at my house & I knew I was gonna get the usual 2-hour lecture with the phrase "You're so irresponsible!" highlighted.





It was suppose to be assembly but there was no assembly.
I guess that my principal had nothing else to complain to us.
It was dead boring for the past half-hour.
Finally, it was Tutor-Ward meeting.
Tutor-Ward meeting have to move to 6 Terra. I sat next to SAB & I was really tempted to tell Ms Chung that it's gonna be her birthday but she threatened me that if I do that then she tells Ms Chung about my birthday which apparently I have school on that day.
I think that's a first in history.
My birthday is on a school holiday but thanks to UPSR, us Standard 6 have to stay back & suffer.
So I gave up but I hatched a brilliant idea.

I'm gonna tell Ms Chung tomorrow!!

Wheeeeee!!!

Anywayz, we had to find out what's our blood type & all.
After that was English (hee hee). Ms Chung came in & we were all quiet. It's amazing how teachers are gifted with this trick.
The moment they step in the room, the children will be quiet bcoz they fear her.

We had to do alot of exercise but unfortunately, no rush because Mrs Wee asked me to stay back & do my Maths work.
Man helped me (thank goodness), which took me 3/4 of the lunch hour..... So sad.


Short lunch : Sweet corn soup. Kim, Man & I had a fun time discussing our crushes & laughing at one another. Kim poured water all over me!!



After that was Speech & Drama. It took quite som time to be quiet & finally discuss but we all decided that for Literary Day, our class is gonna do a play like Johnny English feat Rowin Atkinson but ours is more like Johnny English, 6 Aqua version feat Ezran & Aminah.
Since everyone voted that i have an loud voice, I'm narrator!!!
Yep!!!!!!!
I no need to memorize lines!!!!!
Woooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!


Last period was Manderin. It was torture but funny. I fell asleep & so was the others bcoz the class was soooooooo boring (no offense). So you know what Lao shi (Teacher for Manderin) did to us?
She asked us to stand up & do stretches & warm up to make us stay awake.
I remarked that it was like making me wake up only.





That's it.
Really funny.






2 more days till First monthly test.






















AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: