Friday, February 9

ITC

Every Friday I am stuck here in the IT centre with most probably Ash, Philip, Cheng... Either to finish Sivik - which we are not doing right now bcoz we have (for once) no Sivik work. Seriously. Why is there a Government subject & HOMEWORK for the Govt. subj???

Ashleigh is blogging too but on AL, Philip sitting across is... being a hypocrite. Cheng is (shockingly) studying - oh wait, mistake. He's actually helping KL to fix his correction tape - which he threw on the floor, tripped or something, I dunno.

... 7 mins later...

They fixed it. The correction tape, I mean. Ooh, wait. He dropped it. Haha, clumsy, poised?

AnnaMalai is sitting next to me, WX next to HIM.
The table is getting increasingly noisy.

Heyy, 1 more min till 12:45noon!! Ok, that's it... I'm outta here!

No comments: