Wednesday, October 24

LangQuiz

By just the title, you can already tell that it's a bundle of joy just having the honor to participate this entirely exciting game!

Gee whiz!

It was plain & bland like a blank piece of paper hung up in the National Gallery.
There were two groups just now : Group A (Anna, Adil, Sampras, Gao Jye, Daniel Chan, Brandon Saw, Puffy, Baonnie & I) VS. Group B (Philip, Brian, Alex, Melanie, Roy, Shu Anne, Kah Long & Wen Xin).

So... Yea. There were alot of 'intermissions' so it wasn't that long.

The Language Quiz (hence, LangQuiz) is about...
Collective Nouns

I find myself labeled 'weak in collective nouns' as I failed to answer :
"A -(dash)- of students"

The answer was Class.

See?? Even Brandon didn't know.

Hmm... But actually, I just wanna say that I really think it's disturbing to find discrimination issues still around.
I mean, whatever - I'm going to sound like an old weezer but it's true.

Please - kindly - stop with the discrimination issues.
Discrimination by color, age, sex... Anything that's just discriminating.

It may be a joke to you but it's not to others.

No comments: