Monday, January 23

4th Week & still breathing

23rd of January, 2006
It's officialy the first day of the fourth week of school & I'm actually keeping up with the work (except BM)!! Although I could come earlier. Ok, the reason I didn't come to school early today was because (don't laugh...)




My mom & maid was bickering over where my shoes were.

Such a pathetic excuse but it's true.

I came late bcoz of those 2 females arguing on where my shoes were.

So in the end I wore the one I was about to donate to charity.

They still couldn't find my new school shoes though...



First period was BM so I was late for BM. Funny thing is that I always come late for BM class.
I don't mind...
The teacher never scolds me...

Hee hee.

Keep it up.

After one whole hour of BM, it was Maths. I had to go back & forth to Mrs Wee bcoz she said I was suppose to draw the working here instead of there so I shouldn't have done that & all that jazz.


Break : I complained with Daniel Chan on my way downstairs bcoz he refused to be Darth Vader & prefer Obi Wan for the speech & drama script. I am so pathetic. I always go at Philip's direction.
Check out the other blog : http://signsoffallingoverforsomeone.blogspot.com

I dunno whether the symptoms are true..

But I always wanna go to Philip's direction!!
Argh!!

Then was assembly. There was this pen on my table which was the KT teacher's pen & Philip knocked it off thinking it was mine. He expected me to chase him like a typical hot-head but I said coolly that that was the KT teacher's pen & he was like, "Oh my god!!" & ran to the pen & picked it up.

Assembly. Datin Fridah came & gave us Standard 6 the usual UPSR pep talk. I know I shouldn't be taking this stuff so lightly but I did study so I am way innocent.

Ashleigh sat next to me & Philip was infront of me.
The three of us were giggling our heads off bcoz we were ad-libbing some of the speech.
Datin Fridah told us that us standard six were ladies & gentlemen & I was like, "What?! Philip a gentleman & me a lady?? Wow, I really dream of that..."
Then Datin Fridah said to the new students, "Who doesn't like the school put up their hand?" & Philip was putting his hand half way & I pinched him.

It was tutor-ward meeting. I rushed to my desk & saw Ranesh sitting at my place. It's infested with... I don't wanna know what it's infested with. I took out my journal & paper file & went into 6 Terra.
I looked at the back to see my report table & Brian Cheng wrote down all the marks down there like "10 for BM" or "25 for KT" & all that nonsense. Ms Choong saw & thought I wrote it. Pfft. I told her it was Brian then she was all angry & asked me to call him. I really didn't mean to get anyone into trouble.


I think that's why boys like to bully me...

they know that in my genes I just feel too guilty to hand them over to the teachers...

Maybe that's why they like me...

















Hah! No logic in there...
















Right?

















Anywayz, Ms Choong scolded him infront of the class & forced him to say sorry to me & Ms Choong herself.


Darn, should've taped that.


Then, was English. Hahaha.



Lunch: Imran hugged me infront of EVERYONE. Infront of Daniel Lim & Philip. They all thought I was lying about me being an only child. Knock some sense into them. I look nothing like Sabrina & Imran.




Then was Speech & Drama. I am going to sue Ezran. He left me with a group & a pathetic script.
Conclusion: Star Wars & King Kong so does not go together.

Mrs Purma (I think that's how u spell it) said my acting was good! Oh goody! hee hee.
Then was manderin.

Tormenting manderin.

Daniel Iskandar & I agree that the genius who invented Manderin are making innocent kids suffer for the sake of learning the arts of it.

the end








love,
aishah;o)

No comments: