Wednesday, January 18

Tutor's Day (the horror!!)

Ok let me just flashback on yesterday at the link bridge.

19th January 2006, Link Bridge (Around 3:20pm)
I chased Philip out of the Link Bridge because he put my lunch bag between these 2 lockers. Oh, that & Ashleigh & I pinched him for that & kicking my lunch bag.


Lesson: don't mess with me

20th January 2006
So I've done some serious thinking at home yesterday... I realised that I'm beginning to like Philip!! Argh! I'm such a fussy person. Why didn't I like him last year & that fellow this year?! Anyway, I came at 7:50 which wasn't so bad. First period was English, (Ms Chung's lesson). Daniel Iskandar came later than me so Ms Chung scolded him... really badly! He didn't do his homework & came to school late... 3 rd time.

I was thinking 'So what? Thank god Ms Chung doesn't know how many times I've come late!'


After that was Vocal... my favourite subject!

(since getting 98% & before that! 'nyek)

We sang this song from the Disney movie "Land Before time". It was really nice once you get to know the song better.








I think there's some sort of conclusion behind that...




& then was Swimming. Lately, I've been getting slower because I quit my swimming class which made me supremely faster! My parents are having second thoughts on sending me there but they decided not to because hey! This is the UPSR year! We had to swim alot like racing & Philip & Brian kept splashing water at me. REALLY irritating. Finally we (we as in me & the girls. not me & BRIAN & PHILIP. Never happen!) get to play Water Polo!

My team - 8
The other team - 4



woo hoo!!!!!



I changed back to my uniform & combed my hair. that's the only time my hair'll be ever neat! So I looked in the Vocal room & saw the 6 Aer & acted all wacky in the one-way window.


Then was our break. 6 Aqua & Ignis's break is late because of swimming.


I went up to 6 Aqua first & saw the whiteboard. 18 MISERABLE SUMS ON THE BOARD!!!!!
So bad... While we "exercised" we have to copy those miserable sums.
So I put my swimming bag next to my school bag & grabbed my Thermos & water bottle & Philip came. He knew I was going to chase him bcoz of splashing water on me! Hmmph!


Well, I did chase him around the classroom & he got his punishment!



Break: Japanese sweet potatoes! Mmmmmmmm! But I had to rush bcoz we were late for Maths period.


Mrs Wee was standing in front of the whiteboard looking all serious. I quickly put my thermos & water bottle in my school bag. Then was BM. Not my desirable subject yet. We had to do an autobiography on the Rafflesia flower. I never knew that Rafflesia's nickname was Hairmau Cendawan. (Just in case you guyz don't know what that means, it means Tiger Mushroom. Cool. I'm in the Tiger house! So all the Tigers/ Harimaus were looking proud about that detail!)




Then was Lunch.
I didn't get to buy my favourite meal: Chicken, Mashed potato & Ice cream bcoz Ms Azleen chased us all up. & I just arrived!!

So I sneaked some japanese potato & ate them while walking up the stairs.....

Ms Chung didn't like the idea though.......

I had to pack my bag & go to 6 Terra. That's Ms Chung's class.

I saw Ezran & asked him to give the script to me bcoz Mr Leader here's going to be absent next week! He left us! Hmmph!
I've gotta tell you, for a Star Wars fan like yours truly ('nyek) he really got some wacky ideas! I prefer his "Three little piggies in Jedi form" thing better...

Oh god! Who's going to act as Darth Vader?????????


I'll try & find a substitue. Darn Ezran. Why did he have to leave us?????

Anywayz, I got scolded by a prefect so I hurried back inside reading the script. Really wacky... Hee hee.
I waited my dad for eons because of the Friday Prayers so I did my homework except BM my not-so favourite. Finally he came & read the script.
He too agreed that the script IS wacky!
Then he talked to Ms Chung.
Aiyo, I was so nervous.

Then my dad told me that Ms Chung said I was becoming more...... hmmm... the word "naughty" doesn't encourage me...

Never mind.
THEN I SAW someone outside seeing me with my dad. How sad.

Anywayz, that's over with I guess. The staying after school thing is like on March (wah!!! ON MY BIRTHDAY!!)..... Dunno whether wear uniform or casual...




Hiya, so blur......
Oh well, that's it......








ARGH!!! HOW COULD I LIKE PHILIP?!?! Well, yea I think I still do like BC but HOW could I like PHILIP?! Argh!!!!!!!














Confused.
Love,
Aishah;o)

No comments: