Wednesday, June 13

Day 2

Ahhhhh, today was way better than yesterday!

Okay, okay... Where to begin, where to begin?

Um... I arrived early - incredibly early - that I managed to line up for assembly with the rest of the people! (Hey, cut me some slack. 7:35am is early enough for me)

& I got a glance of all my classy-mates (hehheh). Unfortunately, I got dragged away for what seemed like a 7 second glance & went downstairs to the canteen for a break.

Zoom!

Went to 1 Terra. Hehheh, action sikit lahh. Showed off my Wicked shirt =P

Jk jk! I gave evry1 their Geo papers before Mr Jiwa (Jeeva, Jeewa... Potato, potahto) would attack me with such gaity!

Zoom!

Was in the bus with Amanda & began laughing our heads off.

[Sigh] I still say that's the weirdest fly I've ever seen in my life =.="

Zoom!

We did the jazz-ercise! Haha =P

& then there was the song.

Oh my God... The song was practically ringing in our heads. It's like Ms Ann drilled a hole in our heads while singing Loathing... Unadulterated loathing....

But at least we sound nice.

I quote : "It's like magic. Bzzzz." =P

We had loads of breaks - when Ms Ann was working onto the different voices - so Marlena & I were playing the '1-10 game'.

Nyek =P

Sadly, no Koreans were at the Avenue so there wasn't much to rate.

Oooh, & there were those 'macho businessmen-looking' dudes who were carrying lunch boxes which looked like suitcases.
I mean, seriously.

How come their lunchboxes look so macho comparing to mine???


Zoom!

Lunch : Went to C3. Dude, there were so many stuff happening.
Um, like when I accidentally said, "Edmund" in front of Edward & spilt a drink on Mak Minni.

Oh yea! Most interesting highlight?

We got this one-to-one lesson on how guys sit.

So far, we've mastered 3 poses =P

Zoom!

We sang with the orchestra!
Wheeeee, it sounded so nice!!

Except that all the girls were cooing about Ian.

Sheesh. He's just some kid with a mini cello. Nothing cute about that.

Hmmmph =P

Zoom!

In the bus next to Amanda (again).

"Annoyed, she is."
"Messy, she is."
"Headache, I have."

Hehe =P It was so fun!

Well, zat's all for now!

O&O,
GadgetG;o)

No comments: