Wednesday, July 18

T-Minus 2 days

Okay, okay.
Since today was unusually & exceedingly peculiar, & altogether quite impossible to describe... (haha) I must, must, MUST type it all down - erm, out.

Anywayz, today I came unbelievably early for school since I promised Mrs Malar to do so (for the PEKA folio money).
My classmates, I am happen to announce, did notice this sudden course of event.

Hmm... I do recall that the minute I step foot on the linkbridge, I saw Roy getting out of his car. Caught up on what was happening in school - Sejarah test, which I missed, muahahha - & greeted my class.

Went to Mrs Malar with Amanda.
Paid money.
She owes me money (Amanda, not Mrs Malar).


Got on the bus.
Read with my official reading buddy, Amanda =)

Arrived.
Did the teaser during the Cheras assembly.
Waved at the little people.

Endured the girls squealing over how cute the reception kids were.
Endured the guys who were equally embarrassing, what with the funny faces they were making at the kids.

Performed What is this Feeling?
& kept looking up, in hopes of seeing someone...

[cough]

Oh yes, & there was this embarrassing part where we kept screaming "WICKED" when Datin asked us to finish her sentence.

Sadly, we were supposed to read her shirt (Oz-Zome!).

When the hall was evacuated, we got another new shirt!!!
I still prefer our first shirt but this shirt isn't too shabby - for those who does not know what shirt I'm talking about, it's black (of course) & then there's Wicked Production Crew written in front.

Forgot what was written behind but I can still remember the word Oz-Zome.


Short meeting & finally dismissed.
As I went to CPAC floor, I had the sudden urge to wear a pair of goggles.

Miraculously, there happened to be one right under my bag!
It's like fate wanted me to wear it.

So I was wearing the pair of goggles for the whole day as a necklace.
Ain't that somethin'?

Had a merry chat with the violinists (a.k.a. Leandra, Siew May, Laura) & Alexis.
Unfortunately, I had to withdraw myself from my seating & move to another table to accompany our beloved Mak Minah (while spaghetti was still hanging out from my mouth since, as we all know, our beloved Mak Minah was not known for her patience).

Enjoyed my lunch.
As soon as Philip got out of his seat to buy ABC - the latest trend of food in Cheras, beating pau - I moved to the seat & ate.
I was also fascinated with Mak Minah trying to stab her - already dead, I pointed out - lamb steak.

After throwing away my food, I went back & grabbed my bottle as I was thirsty.
Screamed when Aminah & Lauren screamed as water came flooding out of my - apparently - unclosed bottle.

I would've laughed if it wasn't for the fact that I had lost half of my precious water.
Again.

Lauren was trying to stop the water flowing down on Aminah's foot, I think.
Which was funny.

Aminah became hysterical when she saw her foot getting wet - along with her shirt.

At least I had the decency to offer my goggles.

I put the blame on Philip, as he came back from the ABC place, saying he was a jinx - because the last time this happened, he was there too.

So everyone was blaming everyone, technically.



Went back.
Got annoyed by Wen Xin.

Chased him to the North Hall.
Was stuck listening to a few (racist) jokes, along with a whole bunch of lame, insulting ones.

Oh yes, to add insult to injury (or is it the other way around? I can never coin that phrase), I was insulted by Philip when he told me that I wasn't very funny & he told a joke to prove that he was funnier.

Only he told the lamest joke ever.

Went to CPAC to grab my book with Amanda (book buddy!).
Told her the plot of my story during the journey.

Saw a frowning Veronica in one of her costumes in the office, waiting for her official picture ot be taken.

Read our books in peace in the North Hall.

Hmm, the choir didn't do much for the rest of the day so we got half the day off (since they used yesterday's recording, which sounded great!).
Spent half of that half day trying to read.

Got lectured (twice) that I'd be wearing glasses if I continue the habit.

Decided to watch bits of the show, since I might as well.

It was so funny since they had to mouth the words - they were trying to perfect the movements now - & sometimes, they'd mouth the wrong thing.

The funniest was during the Thank Goodness! scene when Claudillea was mouthing the words & as she was singing "Toda-ay" (a very long note, I can assure you) her mouth was closed during half the time & she suddenly opened her mouth.

Went to toilet to escape.

What I hate most about these Cheras toilets are that there's no stupid door so if we happened to have rub our eyes since it was so dusty there in the doorway, we'd look like we're crying & people would pass by.

Well, guess who was today's unlucky victim?
Oh yes, the passerby was him.

No, not that him.
The 3-days him.

But I didn't care.
Much.


Bumped into DeeDee, to my everlasting relief & talked on the way.

Stayed in (fridge) North Hall until Ms Ann took the choir to Dance Studio 2 for practicing our moves for Thank Goodness!
Fun moves, as usual.

Went back to North Hall for quick meeting.
Got our letters.

Shared a devastated look with him (the REAL him) when Datin told us that Damansara wasn't doing well in selling the tickets - only 4 tickets were sold today.

Listened to Mr Kang sing.
Laughed at his [cough] gay-groupies (a.k.a. Edward, Dani, VK).


Went back.
Took the wrong bus.

Stranded.

Comforted... Someone.
In vain.

Started feeling jealous that guys could comfort her & I couldn't.

Okay, except this one dude, Quang (if I spelt the name right) who comforted her so well until he started laughing.
Which I had to tell him, "Dude, you don't laugh when someone cries."
& he just shrugged, "But it's funny!"

As soon as I took out my lunch box, Alyssa jumped up & said, "I want!"
Gave her half a sandwich.

Roy suddenly took my tupperware & he begged for one, too.
I just looked at him & said, "I'm sorry but I don't even know you!"

& then, hesitatingly, he gave back my sandwich.
But I quickly asked whether he had clean hands.

He brightened - probably thinking that if he said yes, I'd give it to him - & nodded his head & I just said, "Okay." & asked him to put it back.



As I was abandoned by said victim to Lauren, I decided to read.

My reading time was momentarily disturbed when a foot propped up on my armrest.
Looked around & saw that the foot belonged to Roy.

I couldn't crush it since I barely knew him - as I stated - & edged away from the armrest like chicken pox.


Arrived.
Went back home.

Quickly took off goggles before mom saw.

The end.

That's the wonderfully long day I had =)

No comments: