Saturday, August 11

Commencements : Take Two

It's half past two in the morn' & here I am, blogging in fear that I forget every excruciatingly awesome detail of this equally awesome (yester)day.

[ahem]

Arrived at 11.
Sweaty all over. Got a very unexpected (& not very pleasant) welcome from Richard =.="
Saw Ms Ann strolling down linkbridge - laughingly informed us that we were supposed to come at eleven thirty.

Went for break/lunch with Xela, Enna Uhs, Cheng, Roy, Ivan.

Gathered at linkbridge for bus to depart.
Zara & I used our super powers to move the bus - no, don't laugh.
It really did move!

=P

Sadly, we didn't go in the bus but in Mr G's car.
Oh, oh, oh!
Must not miss the part when Philip had to go by van with the rest of the Primary kids & hysterically sent us a clear message =P

During the ride, I got complimented by darling Zara that I smile like Vitamin C.
My witness is Leandra - she'll come to my defense =P

We mostly lepak-ed around during the first half of the day.
Oh, I remember that Philip & I were searching for a Mac to watch 200 pounds Beauty - yes, I shall grudgingly admit that the boy has... Some taste.

Unfortunately, he gave away Brandon's Mac to Julie.
Really.

Watched the others performed - including the Cannon Rock & the Mamboz body percussion, which ROCKS!

Also read my latest book, The Waitress by Melissa Nathan, bless her soul.

Oh, oh, oh!
Sudden scene flashback : Backstage, was hitting Philip with Pinky, Mithrra & Lavinia because he said something annoying - I forgot what - & then Leon came in & he was like, "Woah, how many girls do you have here? 1, 2, 3, 4...? Ni-ice..."


Hmmm... Then we changed into our uniform & went to CPAC for pictures.
My knees hurt & was pretty sure that the guys in the front rows are pretty sore too.

Okay. I'm spacing out on the things between.

Oh, oh, oh!
I remember that Noodles - sorry, Farah F - was serenading me again (ahahahah) & Farah D came in & caught her in the act & we fell into hysterical giggling fits.

Because whenever Farah D was searching for Farah F, she always catches her singing to me =P

& then, Farah F was trying to sing She to me but Dani was in the singing fever too so he was singing aloud & the two started to have a row to shut up.

Hehe.
Life as the Cempaka Voices choir member would never be boring.


Blanking out.

Oh, accidentally called Azam Asam & Gabrielle Eugene.
Feeling guilty.

Oh, oh, oh!
There was that one time where I suddenly had the urge to do a goofy dance & spotted an empty room.
Opened the door & nearly began but noticed someone at the corner of the room, all emo or either very bored.

Wanted to die because my right hand was nearly at a disco position.

PIASK


We were waiting for the Commencements to just start already & finally, at 10:30pm on the dot, it began.

The choir was fun - woohoo!
The body percussion were awesome.

Ian was brilliant at his piano solo - obviously.
Joann was equally jaw-dropping with her (Italian? Latin? French?) solo.
&, of course, the orchestra was fantastic with the Rihanna song!

Well, yea, that's all I can remember.

Damn. I think it's too late - early? - for me.
I can't think well.

Oh well.

Till then,
Aishah =)

No comments: