Tuesday, March 7

2 days after swimming gala........

8th March 2006

7th March 2006
I arrived early to school. I passed up my English homework at the back (I love this bit bcoz I have a reason to hope that he bugs me) & went back to my place. First period was Agama so I had to rush. Agama was all the same yawns. After that was English. Ms Chung noticed that Brandon Saw's eye was red so she called up his mom & he went back home early.
We spent nearly our whole period of English bcoz 3/4 of the class did the wrong way for Grammar 2 so the class had to do corrections. Then, she gave us 3 exercises for homework & the due date is on Thursday bcoz there's
so many homework already.

Break : I ate my Nature Valley bar while finishing my Art work. No one annoyed me.


Then was Maths. Joy to the world, what we needed was Mrs Wee to make 6 Aqua being kicked out of their misery & being put into a bigger sense of misery. She gave us a 3-paper worksheet & asked us to do our R.C. subjective on Time. After that was BM. I was kinda panicking bcoz I didn't finish my penulisan. Luckily, we had too much work (as usual) & she asked us to pass up our homework tomorrow. (Thank goodness!!)



Lunch : Suprisingly, Brian didn't join the usual chasing game with Sabrina & the rest. He just sat there with Mr Lawrence (computer teacher & his tutor) & joined his table thing...... Oh yea, he took my bottle bcoz he spotted it unguarded.



Art. I am not a huge fan of art bcoz uh..... I always never finish my art so during lunch I was busy colouring with the help of Alyssa & Sabrina. Aqua went into Terra's classroom for a while & we drew..... Philip managed to get me in trouble by just borrowing Sabrina's colour pencils. (Ugh). Then last period was KT. KT is always a yawn but the Aqua always know how to take advantage of poor Cik Zakiah. They tricked her that she let us out early for 2L so I had to call all of them back on Cik Zakiah's orders.




2L: Well, as usual the boys tried to take my bottle which they did.........




Then was BM. I came late bcoz of Philip & Jonathan.


TODAY
Well, I did came early. First period was Games. I spent most of my time chasing Philip. I found something I can do & Sabrina can't!!! It's running in circles.
I don't see what's so hard though.....
Hee hee, I just found out during Games while chasing Philip. He kept making me run in circles. The only thing wrong in me when it comes to chasing: I can get tired really easily & unfortunately the boys know this my weakness.
Then was BM. I'm so horrid. I didn't even finish my penulisan!! I hate myself.

Break : I had chocolate chip cookies & I was doing my penulisan. That Alyssa made me look at Philip. I thought that that was Daniel Lim & Sabrina!!!!!


After that was Computer. Ho-hum, nothing wrong with that. Philip annoyed me on the way up to the computer room, which was located on the top floor, higher than the hall level. Then it was Gym. Well, ok, that was a free period thanks to Sabrina's practising gym thing, So I had to twiddle my thumbs (I hate that) for one whole hour. Heh, on the 2nd time for the gym practising thing, Daniel Lim clapped the loudest & was the only one. Hee hee, should've seen the look on his face!!

Lunch : I ate curry fish & nasi.. In other words, last night's dinner.

Then 2 hours of Science. I always feel like a nerve-wreck bcoz I passed up my log book & I haven't finished sticking some stuff. I am a nervous wreck. We did two exercises on Food Preservation.

2L : Sanjiv is so lousy on 'setting a good example' as Mr Monitor. He snatched my bottle!!

Maths was last period. Again: I was a nerve-wreck bcoz I forgot to do my working on my Maths 1. AAAAAAAAAAA.


You should've noticed that I've been lacking for the past 2 days. From NOW ON, I am going to stick with my homework!! I spent 2 loooooooong hours on doing my homework & my neck is still aching....

Good guys suffer for the right doings.

Hey, I like that sentence......

Love,
Aishah;o)

No comments: