Monday, March 6

Swimming Gala

6th March 2006 - I have already came back from Cheras. I came late at that lousy school bcoz I had to wait for my parents to shower. And you know what?? Kim replaced me with Xiu Yan as a shrill!!!!!! So mean!! I can't be replaced by an unworthy commoner! I mean, c'mon! This is Aishah, we're talking about!! Oh yea, I'm suppose to talk bout the swimming gala, rightz?


Well, Swimming Gala............
Here's the results:
  1. Beruang (double boo)
  2. Seladang (boo!!)
  3. Harimau (woo hoo! I wish it was second)
  4. Helang (double woo hoo!!!!!!! Ahahhaha)

I can't believe I've been beaten by Seladang. Not that I compete or anything. See, this is the bad part of having crushes. They'll make you nervous & discourage yourself not to join swimming gala. WHy must I like a guy??? WHY??????

I could just cry. Anyway, Swimming Gala was rocking. I joined the Harimau Cheering Club & it was soooo fun!!

I cheered for all harimaus I saw! I saw Philip but I didn't see him swim.

DOuble doi.

I just saw him standing there.

I saw Brian coming out from the guys' dressing room in his camouflage shirt. Clashing though...

Well, that's all I can remember..........

Love,

Aishah

No comments: