Sunday, March 26

Lousy friday

How was my Friday, 24th March 2006?

Horrid.

H-O-R-R-I-D.

to put it mildly.

Well, firstly I came in my pinafore & we still had marching practise even though Cik Siti Aishah said there's no practise.

So, yea, I had to the "stomp-clap-clap" with my pinafore.

Do you see how hard it is I have to keep my dignity??

After 2 hours of hard work, it was break.

Well, ok, break wasn't horrible.

Then was English. English was fine. Nothing went wrong. Nada.

On the way downstairs, we had vocal so I went downstairs. Unfortunately, I was caught in the drafts of Roy, Philip & BC.

This event was either on Friday or Thursday but nevertheless, it still hurts me.

How did I have to ignore Roy telling me about zit cream & it really works & I should use it?
How I had to bite back the tears especially since I was trapped by heartless boys?
How I had to walk fast & far away from them?

I don't know but it still pains me.

After that, it was Swimming.

Sure, swimming. I don't mind.

But I do mind whenever Ashleigh keeps pulling me down under water & grabbing my feet down whenever I swim.

I do mind the fact that she scratched part of my leg bad enough I already had some bed bug bite bleeding on my left foot.

I do mind the fact that she didn't care that I couldn't breathe when she made me sink in the water but managed to put my head above the surface of the water just in time.

Then it was lunch with the receptions.

That wasn't bad as the next event.

I came back & opened the door, returning from lunch & I saw BC breaking my ruler in 3 pieces.

The fact that he laughed when he did that,
the fact that I have to laugh it off too,
& endure Alex's laugh with him too.

I couldn't stand it. I hated it. I hated it. I really do.

& when I saw Alex's attempt to fix it with tape, I guess I felt abit better.

But the happiness of the thought that there's a friend in that class shattered as I saw Alex & BC laughing when the ruler was hanging broken.

I really tried to bite back the tears. Really, I did.

But a tear managed to escape & luckily I hid it away from that couple.

I've realised that villains love it when they see their victim weak. & I don't want them to give them triumph over me bursting out.

No, I don't want to end up crying in 6 Aqua.

Not now. Not ever.

I must have put a really big miserable face on bcoz even they realised I was upset.

But no, they didn't give sympathy.

They began teasing me of the fact that Danial Iskandar was praying & all that cr--.

I had to ignore it. I had to ignore it, I told myself.

& when I was packing late, Daniel Chan kicked me & Kah Long pushed my chair.

Why was it that they hated me so much? What did I ever do to them?

I don't know.

Shoot. That really did it. That really did it. Now I need tissue.

Big time.


You think I'm some sort of drama queen but it's true. It's true that this happened to me & no one cares. No one cares at all.

Thanks, Sher, Kim, Amber for trying to cheer me up.

At least I know that there's still someone who cares after all.

Going off.

Aishah~~

No comments: