Wednesday, October 26

Annoy Aishah Day (?!?!?)

26th Oct 2005 - Today I actually came early (I consider coming to school at 7:50am, u know)!! After 4 levels climbing up the stairs with a full-size guitar in my hand, I opened the 5 Aqua door (while panting) & saw the usual crowd, a bunch of std 4 students mixed with the std 5 students in our territory! I was kinda upset bcoz my best buds Kim & Sher May didn't come to school today so I guess Shu Anne, Elina & I were the only sane students in the classroom. I heard the boria students sing their boria with the recording of Elina playing drums (on the real day, she use real drums)! It sounded quite cool!! & so they sang over & over.... finally, we went down for lunch. I decided to go downstairs too bcoz it's so boring playing uno all the time!! I annoyed Alex & Clarissa for a moment (I forgot how to annoy ppl but I still had my "touch". LOL) . Since they were insisting me to go upstairs, (as if! I know they're trying to get rid of me!! Hmmph!) I decided to go upstairs =P I played a few rounds of Speed with Dania. Later, I was waiting for Encik Mazuki (the boria teacher) to come in but he asked the boria performers to go to the hall to practise & that's when insane people started to annoy me. First, Robin (5 Terra) came in our class, then he started to annoy us by thinking we're some sort of weirdos as a presentation (do not comment)!! Then, I accidentally released an eraser at BC & he kept passing it to Daniel & he ran out of the class & threw it between 2 lockers. After taking the eraser, I chased Daniel back to class & he tripped & fell (good for him & BC was laughing like a maniac). Right after that, Philip came in our class. I chased him out too (bcoz he so insulted me). When I caught him, I gave him a big slap & a pinch (don't laugh. I pinched Kim & she has a bruise). Then, Philip kept teaming up with BC by throwing the eraser evrywhere (I really hate it when they do that) & annoy me. Finally, (after the moset long 2 hours with people bothering me) I went down to lunch (bringing my full-size guitar) with Shu Anne. After Lunch, Shu Anne & I headed to the guitar room for practise. When Mr Koh (guitar teacher) asked me to go up there to tune my guitar, I went back down to sit (thank god I had some sense to do slowly) but I felt like I'm sitting on a cushion of air bcoz Jing Lun took my chair. All the boys laughed. After 45 mins of practise, we headed back to class. The routine was the same as before lunch (Boria was in the hall & Philip kept popping in & out & BC annoying me but NO robin bcoz I pinched him to stop bugging Shu Anne & I) but Melanie & Ashleigh decided to bully me also. Melanie kept slapping me bcoz got mosquito (as if). Oh, but here's the worst bit where I was VERY VERY ANNOYED WITH BRIAN CHENG. He threw a duster at my face & then on my pinafore. I slapped him but here's the bit: IT'S NOT OVER!!!

No comments: