Saturday, October 22

Another Thursday

21st Oct 2005 - I came to school super late for the fact that I woke up at 7:45am (same goes for my mum) & we left the house at 8am sharp. My cheeks were burning red for the thought of entering a class with my noisy fellow 5 Aquans saying "Hey, look! Aishah's late!!" (it happened once). After climbing up the 3 level stairs, I opened the door & saw like what it seemed 65 kids in the 5 Aqua classroom. Unfortunately, BC saw me coming in late & I just know he'll tease me or something like that & my best bud, Kim was absent on that day. I spotted my friends (Shu Anne, Melanie, Alex, Bonnie, Jane) sitting in one corner of the class with everyone gathering around (being awed) Shu Anne to listen to her practise the guitar. I too decided to practise the guitar with her (unfortunately, we were the only girls chosen to play guitar in the concert bcoz we are the only girls who plays guitar in the whole std 5. Not to brag but I guess we're pretty good to play guitar). Later, we were quiet bcoz the class was supposed to practise their "boria" (with En Mazuki singing or shouting his head off. We noticed that his face was glowing red). 2 hours had passed & it was break time. I decided to go downstairs (even though I was fasting & had to stay to class) to tempt myself in front of tons of kids gobbling food. Nothing much was happening bcoz my friends were not really in the mood to talk to each other so I decided to go back upstairs. The routine was the same as in the morning. After our lunch break, Shu Anne & I went to the guitar classroom to practise playing our guitar piece with the other chosen boys. After 50 mins of practise, we were forced to go back to our 5 Aqua. We were shocked (& relieved) to see no std 4 in the std 5 territory. I sat down quietly writing down in my school diary when a rubber band flew out of no where. I suspected it was BC & I was correct. I chased him on the whole upper level & when I caught him, I slapped him. Panting, I sat down again on the same spot & again a rubber band flew but this time it landed on Amber, a std 5 Ignis girl who was sitting next to me. She too chased BC the whole level same as me. He really was annoying me alot bcoz there were no other girls to disturb, I guess.... But it was a fun day suprisingly!

No comments: