Friday, October 14

Tiring Thursday

Thursday, 13/10/05 - The Thursday began with me coming to school late by 5 mins (I woke up at 7:30). I saw all of my 5 Aqua classmates playing board games/UNO cards. After greeting my teacher, I rushed & join my friends playing UNO. Our break was cut short for a suprise assembly by my principal, Pn Rajini & vice-chairman, Dr Ridzal. I was standing between Meenaksi & Ashleigh, beside me Marleena. It was quite boring, listening to people talking about a spelling-bee contest but the amusing bit of that assembly was Pn Rajini informed us about not saying dirty 4 lettered words & say this 4 lettered word: L-O-V-E. Hee hee. After the longest assembly of my life, we headed on playing UNO but I cut it short because I had to go to guitar practise along with my gigantic guitar & Shu Anne beside me. Later (after the finger-breaking practise), we dragged my guitar upstairs to our class. Since the classroom contained only Sher May instructing girls to dance for the concert, we decided to practise on the guitar. Suprisingly, we attracted quite a crowd. My Maths teacher ask me to sing in the end & I sang 3 songs!!!! People say I sing nicely but I think they're being polite....

No comments: