Thursday, October 27

Cheras Rehersal

27th Oct 2005 - Today I was suppose to go to Cheras by 8am sharp (try & imagine my parents expression). I woke up for sahur & went online. Apparently, Sabrina was online. When it was 7 am, she went offline bcoz her driver was waiting. So, I just had to wait for my dad to wake up. While waiting, I packed all my neccesaries (Garfield comic book, hairbrush, handphone, outfit) for the rehersal. I know it's gonna be one long day! (Finally) My dad was all set & drove me to cheras. I think it was like a 20 min drive.When I arrived, I went to Cheras but I froze bcoz I noticed evry1 was wearing their costumes & I was in my sports attire!!! So, I quickly changed & rushed into the North Hall. I noticed that evry1 really put some effort in this concert. It was fun to watch especially the gym bcoz I watched evry1 & they really were good!! So I went backstage with my gigantic guitar & passed Philip who apparently was laughing at me for wearing a weird green-collared shirt with black pants (I secretly wore them backwards. Obviously, Philip knew). That fool! Tomorrow he ain't gonna laugh ( I hope). After playing what seems the worst performance eva & to our surprise, they applauded to us (or was it for us? Hmmm...). I wanted to try & pinch Philip but apparantly he was guarded by Ms Wong so he's safe for now but wait 'till 2moro.... Anywayz, the whole rehersal was repeated & we went back home early..... It's fun. 2moro is also the full-dress rehersal but at Damansara. Can't wait to type that entry in!!

No comments: